Cottage Single Double Canadian Wood Loft Bed
- This sturdy Loft Bed is available in Twin and Full size.
- Space Efficient design helps to maximize sleeping space in any bedroom at home or at the cottage.
- Detachable ladder that can be placed on either end of the bunk.
- Made from solid Canadian Jack Pine (an eastern North American pine).
- Available Unfinished, in Danish Oil or Java.
- Mattress and Hanging Crates sold separately.
$2,069.00 – $2,302.00
If the color is not shown in options, please choose “Stain” and then identify the finish you choose to purchase in notes upon checkout.
This Solid Wood Loft Bed is made of Solid Canadian Jack Pine (an eastern North American pine). This Custom Made Loft Bed has a reversible ladder, you can assemble it at either end of the bed. The Bed comes with a solid slatted base for mattress support. The Bunk Bed requires standard mattresses for the top and bottom bunk up to 11″ thickness.
- Twin size: 80 1/2″ x 41 1/2″ x 71″H.
- Full size: 80 1/2″ x 56 1/2″ x 71″H.
- Weight capacity: (Twin – up to 400lb, Full – up to 500lb).
- Guardrail Height: 17″ (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail).
- Clearance space from Bottom of Loft Bed to Floor: 54″.
- Slats Dimensions Twin: 3 1/2″ Wide x 39″ Long x 1″ Thick.
- Slats Dimensions Full: 3 1/2″ Wide x 54″ Long x 1″ Thick.
- Distance between the Slats: 3 1/2″.
- Recommended Mattress Thickness: up to 11″.
- It takes from 6 to 8 weeks to produce this product. However, due to the global pandemic, it might take longer than expected.
- The main picture shows the Bunk Bed in a Danish oil finish.
Danish Oil, Java, Unfinished