Humboldt Twin High Loft Bed White
- Perfect for maximizing sleeping space.
- The ladder can be mounted on the left or right side.
- Size: 81″ x 44″ x 68″H.
- Clearance from the floor to the slats of the bunk: 50″.
- Constructed from solid pine wood.
- Distance between posts: 38″ x 74 1/2″.
- Width of the ladder: 16″.
- Maximum mattress depth: 7″.
$869.95 – $1,289.95
This stylish Twin Loft Bed in White finish is a great addition to any room. Perfect for kids, teens and adults. Durably constructed of solid pine wood with a beautiful white painted finish, this loft bed is sure to last your family years to come. The bed comes in Twin and Full sizes. Features include a space efficient design, safety rails and inclined ladder.
The Bed Frame has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. The loft bed requires standard twin (39″ x 75″) mattress up to 7″ thickness. Floor to slats measures 50” – enough under bed clearance to sit comfortably next to a desk, making it perfectly suited for a study space. Comes with 13 slats for mattress support. The loft bed comes flat packed for easy delivery and storage.
- Underbed Clearance: 50″ (measured from the floor to the upper bunk mattress support).
- Guardrail Height: 13 1/2″ (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail).
- Interior Dimensions between the Posts: 38″ W x 74 1/2″ L.
- Slats Dimensions: 2 1/2″ Wide x 39″ Long x 3/4″ Thick.
- Distance between the Slats: 3 1/2″.
- Mattress size: Twin (39″ W x 75″ L).
- Recommended Mattress Thickness: 7″.
We offer a great selection of ideal mattresses for your new Bed.
Mattress sold separately.
Espresso, Grey, Natural, White
|Add a Mattress to Your Order||
5″ Memory Foam Twin Mattress – $260.00, Juna 6″ Foam Twin Mattress – $280.00, Aurora Bio Gel 7″ Twin Foam Mattress – $420.00, Perfect Dreamer High Density 6″ Twin Foam Mattress – $420.00, No Thanks