Humboldt Full High Loft Bed with Angled Ladder Grey
- The ladder can be positioned on either the right or left side.
- Size: 81″ x 59″ x 68″.
- Clearance space: 50″.
- Made of Solid Wood. No particle board, veneer or MDF.
- Fits standard size full mattresses.
- Maximum mattress depth: 7 inch.
- Distance between posts: 53″ x 74 1/2″.
- Width of the ladder: 16″.
$729.95 – $1,189.95
With this Full size Loft Bed, your teen is sure to have both an uber-cool sleeping space and room underneath for studying or creating a gaming area. Made from Solid Pine Wood, it features a space efficient design, safety rails and inclined ladder. This Full Loft Bed comes in Espresso, White, Grey and White finishes and available in both sizes: Twin and Full. The ladder is positioned on the left or right side of the front rail.
The Bed Frame has a weight capacity of 350 lbs. This loft bed requires standard full (54″ x 75″) mattress up to 7″ thickness. Floor to slats measures 50” – enough under bed clearance to sit comfortably next to a desk, making it perfectly suited for a study space. Comes with 13 slats for mattress support.
- Underbed Clearance: 50″ (measured from the floor to the upper bunk mattress support).
- Guardrail Height: 13 1/2″ (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail).
- Interior Dimensions between the Legs: 53″ W x 74 1/2″ L.
- Slats Dimensions: 2 1/2″ Wide x 54″ Long x 3/4″ Thick.
- Distance between the Slats: 3 1/2″.
- Mattress size: Full (54″ W x 75″ L).
- Recommended Mattress Thickness: 7″.
We offer a great selection of ideal mattresses for your new Bed.
Mattress sold separately.
Espresso, Grey, Natural, White
|Add a Mattress to Your Order||
5″ Memory Foam Twin Mattress – $260.00, Juna 6″ Foam Twin Mattress – $280.00, Aurora Bio Gel 7″ Twin Foam Mattress – $420.00, Perfect Dreamer High Density 6″ Twin Foam Mattress – $420.00, No Thanks