Humboldt Twin High Loft Bed Natural
- Perfect for maximizing sleeping space.
- The ladder can be mounted on the left or right side.
- Size: 81″ x 44″ x 68″H.
- Clearance from the floor to the bottom of the bunk: 50″.
- Constructed from solid pine wood.
- Distance between posts: 38″ x 74 1/2″.
- Width of the ladder: 16″.
- Maximum mattress depth: 7″.
$869.95 – $1,289.95
This stylish Twin High Loft Bed with Ladder in Natural finish is a great addition to any room. Great for kids, teens and adults. The Bed Frame has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. This High Loft Bed with Ladder is constructed from Solid Wood and come in Twin and Full sizes. The Loft Bed comes in an Espresso, Natural, White and Grey finishes. Features include a space efficient design, safety rails and inclined ladder. All of the items underneath the Loft Bed sold separately.
The loft bed requires standard twin (39″ x 75″) mattress up to 7″ thickness. Floor to slats measures 50” – enough under bed clearance to sit comfortably next to a desk, making it perfectly suited for a study space. Comes with 13 slats for mattress support. The loft bed comes flat packed for easy delivery and storage.
- Underbed Clearance: 50″ (measured from the floor to the upper bunk mattress support).
- Guardrail Height: 13 1/2″ (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail).
- Interior Dimensions between the Posts: 38″ W x 74 1/2″ L.
- Slats Dimensions: 2 1/2″ Wide x 39″ Long x 3/4″ Thick.
- Distance between the Slats: 3 1/2″.
- Mattress size: Twin (39″ W x 75″ L).
- Recommended Mattress Thickness: 7″.
We offer a great selection of ideal mattresses for your new Loft Bed.
Mattress sold separately.
Espresso, Grey, Natural, White
|Add a Mattress to Your Order||
5″ Memory Foam Twin Mattress – $260.00, Juna 6″ Foam Twin Mattress – $280.00, Aurora Bio Gel 7″ Twin Foam Mattress – $420.00, Perfect Dreamer High Density 6″ Twin Foam Mattress – $420.00, No Thanks