Junior Twin Low Loft Bed with Desk, Chest and Bookcase Espresso
- Junior Loft Bed is a great space saving solution that helps maximize space in your child’s bedroom.
- Mid loft bed, chest, desk or bookcase can be purchased separately or as a combo unit.
- Ladder is reversible and can be placed at either end.
- Size: 78″ x 42″ x 45 1/2″H.
- Desk has casters with stoppers.
- Made of Solid Wood.
- Fits standard sized Twin mattress.
- Mattress support consists of 13 slats.
$519.95 – $979.80
Introducing the Junior Twin Low Loft Bed in Espresso. This Loft Bed maximizes space while the dresser and bookcase help to keep your kids’ or teenager’s bedroom tidy and more organized. The ladder is reversible so that you can bolt it onto either end of the Low Loft Bed. All of the accessories including chest or dresser, desk or bookcase can be sold separately or as a combo unit. Requires a standard Twin Mattress. Chest with 3 Drawers on metal runners.
- Underbed Clearance: 30 1/2″ (measured from the floor to the bottom of top bunk).
- Guardrail Height: 12″ (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail).
- Interior Dimensions between the Legs: 37 1/2″ W x 73″ L.
- Width of the ladder: 16″.
- Dimensions of Step: 1″ H x 14″ W x 2 1/2″ D.
- Slats Dimensions: 2 1/2″ Wide x 39″ Long x 3/4″ Thick.
- Distance between the Slats: 3 1/2″.
- Mattress size: Twin (39″ W x 75″ L).
- Recommended Mattress Thickness: 7″.
- Overall Dimensions: 46″ H x 42″ W x 78″L.
- Built-In Desk: 30″ H x 39″ W x 23″ D.
- Dresser dimensions: 29″ H x 31 1/2″ W x 17″ D.
- Drawer interior: 6″ H x 28 1/2″ W x 11 1/2″ D.
- Book shelf dimensions: 30″ H x 37″ W x 9″ D.
Please take a look at some ideal Mattresses for your new Low Loft Bed.
|Loft Bed And Accessories||
Loft Bed + Bookcase, Loft Bed + Bookcase + Desk, Loft Bed + Chest, Loft Bed + Chest + Bookcase, Loft Bed + Chest + Desk, Loft Bed + Chest + Desk + Bookcase, Loft Bed + Desk, Loft Bed Only