Tampa Twin over Twin Bunk Bed End Ladder Natural
This Tampa Twin over Twin Bunk Bed is a high-quality bunk bed with a natural finish. This beautiful natural bunk bed is constructed from Solid Pine Wood. No veneer, MDF, or particleboard. A versatile design allows the bunk to convert into 2 separate twin-size beds. The ladder is safe and easy to climb; can be positioned on both sides.
The bunk bed requires standard twin (39″ x 75″) mattresses up to 7″ thickness. If you need an extra bed or storage space, you can add a Trundle Bed or set of Underbed Drawers. Both the trundle and drawers are on castors. All products come flat packed, ready to assemble.
- Dimensions: 42″ x 78″ x 67″H.
- Weight capacity of each bunk: up to 300lb.
- Distance between Bottom Bunk Slats and Top Bunk Slats: 37".
- Guardrail Height: 12" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail).
- Clearance from Bottom Slats to Floor: 15".
- Clearance from Bottom of Top Bunk to Floor: 54".
- Overall Dimensions of Bunk Bed Ladder: 55" H x 15 1/4" W x 3 3/4" D.
- Dimensions of Step: 3/4" H x 14" W x 3 1/4" D.
- Under Bed Drawers External Dimensions: 13" H x 36" W x 24 1/2" D.
- Under Bed Drawers Internal Dimensions: 10 1/2"H x 34"W x 23" D.
- Slats Dimensions: 2 1/2" Wide x 39" Long x 3/4" Thick.
- Distance between the Slats: 3 1/2".
- Mattress size: Twin (39" W x 75" L).
- Recommended Mattress Thickness: 7".
We offer a selection of ideal Mattresses for your new Bunk Bed.
Canada & USA*